Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of the Year ....2006







Many will know I just got back from Cambodia. It Has been a wonderful trip in so many ways. Ways which I will share with everyone in the coming year 2007.



Right now,I am sorting my photos from this trip and having a good cry.


Seeing the happiness on the faces of the children when they received the gift of toys and clothes we packed for the freight, really makes me feel how Great God Is.


It's a miracle in itself that the goods even got there!
It's a perfect way to spend the last day of the year, recalling God's mercy and goodness in our lives. Thank you all again, in all the ways you have helped to bring these children a little happiness. You are indeed the Lord's angels!































No comments:

Be a friend of Project Kyrie today! \o/\o/\o/

Subscribe to ProjectKyrie

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com