Monday, March 21, 2011

With God All is Possible!

What can God do with an old 10yr old van that we alone can't?

This is a short testimony how a little old van that was heading towards the scrap yard gets a new lease of life!

Few months ago, whilst I was at West Mall with 15mins to spare before a movie, whilst gaping at some cakes, a good friend with the Canossians said 'hi' to me. Before long, she was asking me if I wanted an old van to export to a 3rd world country for the poor. Of cos I said 'Yes'! . I reckon it's my job to just say 'YES' and God's job to find a home for it.

And of cos HE did!

This is what the van is now :)







We are like the old van aren't we? When we are touched by God, we transform.

An obsolete old van touched by God is now a new life-saving ambulance that will last many more years and save many many lives!

Friends, if each of us avail ourselves to say 'Yes' to helping the poor, God will do the rest. What we can't do ourselves we have but to ask around and there is always one of us who can always do something wonderful for His Glory.

Many thanks to the Canossian Sisters, Budi, Christopher and all involved to make this project a success \o/\o/\o/





God Bless,
Mill

No comments:

Be a friend of Project Kyrie today! \o/\o/\o/

Subscribe to ProjectKyrie

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com